clicking the picture of luke and christy takes you to the Asking for Trouble website


Are you here because you want to read about studying Clown with Monsieur Gaulier in Paris? Go to July 2011 and start at the bottom with 'first day of clown school'


Wednesday, September 8, 2010

handspring day

This afternoon I do a handspring from a powerstart on the crashmat run. Which must mean I can do it on the floor. I get claps and smiles from the people and when tumbling finishes I just want to do more. But by eight oclock we pack away the tumbling mats and set up for Kapow! While we are warm, we run the bunkbed play over and over. I write down the moves I have to remember. After five runs of the routine Luke calls a halt and we run newspapers and then it’s ten o’clock at night. We talk through what the slapstick might be and then push the set to the side and go home late and physically exhausted. Stay up til midnight looking over Ian Potter grant for Luke.

No comments:

Post a Comment