clicking the picture of luke and christy takes you to the Asking for Trouble website


Are you here because you want to read about studying Clown with Monsieur Gaulier in Paris? Go to July 2011 and start at the bottom with 'first day of clown school'


Monday, October 15, 2012

Where next?

At the moment I'm not keeping this blog.

Asking for Trouble continues to rock my world. We took Kapow! on tour round regional Victoria in September 2012 and will do so again at least a couple of times next year.

I have also been experimenting with short creative non-fiction, writing a novel and working on a solo roving character. 

I'm in the process of deciding how to blog about my various creative projects. When I do decide, I'll post about it here, and possibly move this blog across to the new project.

In the mean time...

No comments:

Post a Comment