clicking the picture of luke and christy takes you to the Asking for Trouble website


Are you here because you want to read about studying Clown with Monsieur Gaulier in Paris? Go to July 2011 and start at the bottom with 'first day of clown school'


Wednesday, July 28, 2010

such an important part of running a company

It’s a home day, a grant submission writing day. Arts Vic all over again, and each time I do it I think I’m a bit more organised. A whole pile more support material. Calling Luke who is at Auspicious, delegating tasks, discussing quotes, confirming dates. Calling Christy to check about confirmation letters and the email that bounced. Calling the folks at Arts Vic to clarify and clarify and get it exactly right. Knowing now that they will recognise me and my project as soon as I introduce myself. Laughing at myself for being the dorky one who just keeps on calling. Starting to think about funding for touring in 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment