clicking the picture of luke and christy takes you to the Asking for Trouble website


Are you here because you want to read about studying Clown with Monsieur Gaulier in Paris? Go to July 2011 and start at the bottom with 'first day of clown school'


Sunday, July 3, 2011

Paris

Found the apartment, trekking through changes in the Met and along the streets of Montmartre carrying my backpack with a bag of Bubblewrap costumes and a wind up monkey strapped to the top. Carried them through Borneo and I think the most stressful thing about them was not the weight but being paranoid about how irreplaceable they were.


rue germain pilon - current residence of asking for trouble

Walked down our street and three stories up, hanging from a broomstick was a little flag, just for me; a signature Luke&Christy black and grey singlet. I laughed out loud and Christy leaned out the window grinning at me and laughing back. Christy pushed me up the stairs so my pack weighed nothing at all.

Set up my little bed next to the window and went out into Paris with my friends.

the ailsa-corner


No comments:

Post a Comment